212 Performance's Goatskin Leather Palm Cut 5 Fabricator Gloves are the next step in welding innovation and a must have work glove in any metal fabricator's or metalworker's toolbox. This heavy-duty glove features a premium goatskin leather covering across the palm and down the insides and around the tips of the fingers. The adjustable cuff enclosure conforms for a snug fit to keep sparks and debris out of the glove while still ensuring a comfortable fit. The grade-A goatskin leather on the palm is highly durable and resists wear and abrasion from use. The glove liner itself is tough, earning an EN388 level 5 rating for cut and laceration resistance. These gloves are the perfect choice to protect your hands whether you're using power tools for grinding and cutting or dealing with sharp edged metal.
- PREMIUM GOATSKIN - Premium, grade-A goatskin palm and fingers resist wear and abrasion
- CUT RESISTANT - Liner meets EN388 level 5 resistance for protection against cuts and lacerations
- REINFORCED PATCHES - Reinforcing thumb saddle and drag patch lengthen glove lifespan
- PERFORMANCE CUFF - Cuff enclosure is adjustable for a snug fit that keeps out sparks and debris
- FULL FINGERTIP COVERAGE - Fingertips are fully enclosed with the same goatskin material as the palm