Take the guesswork out of whether your rolling floor jack or shop lift is in the right place when lifting Tesla vehicles with a set of STEELMAN 60994 Friction Fit Jack Pad Riser Tools for Tesla Model 3 and Model Y. These durable pads are designed with a friction fit post that fits into the existing jack points on your vehicle's chassis. When used, these pads provide that extra clearance needed for jacks to lift directly against the lift points - eliminating the possibility that oversized jack saddles are lifting against the battery compartment or other point on the undercarriage. Once in place in the jack point, the puck shaped tool can be seen from the side of the vehicle making it easier to line up jacks and lifts. The engineered acetal plastic construction resists hydrocarbons and solvents that would dissolve or corrode solid rubber pucks and makes them ideal for use in either a professional garage or your own home shop. Each individual riser measures 2.5-inches (63mm) in diameter and provides a 0.71-inch (18mm) height increase for jacks. These jack pads are designed to fit Tesla Model 3 and Model Y vehicles and include a convenient case for storage.
- SECURE LIFTING - Extends jack point below the battery compartment for secure, damage-free lifting
- NO MORE GUESSING - Installed pad is visible below side panels for easier jack positioning
- COMPATIBLE MODELS - Designed to fit Tesla Model 3 and Model Y vehicles
- DURABLE - Made of high strength, engineered acetal plastic that resists hydrocarbons and solvents
- PAD SIZE - Individual pads measure 18mm in height x 63mm in diameter (0.71-inches x 2.5-inches)
- INCLUDED CASE - 4-Piece set comes with a convenient case for easy storage