This easily portable 18-inch Estwing framer's tool bag brings heavy-duty tool organization and storage to your work site. This bag is made with rugged 1800D polyester fabric that can hold up to long, hard use on the most demanding job sites. The outside of the bag sports 5 pockets, a rivet secured steel tape measure clip, and a tension held hammer holder to provide additional exterior storage. Opening the lid flap reveals 4 zipper secured mesh pockets along its underside that are great for storing fasteners, small parts, and tools while remaining easily visible. The main compartment is completely open, able to hold large or bulky tools with ease. Lining the inside are a total of 8 elastic held pockets to help organize stored tools and items. The interior floor of the bag is made from a single piece of puncture resistant polyethylene (PE) to keep saw blades and other sharp tools from piercing through. The outside bottom of the bag also features a hard plastic boot that provides a stable base when the bag is set down while also adding durability and moisture resistance. The included padded shoulder strap features durable steel hardware and makes a convenient way to transport tools to and from the job site.
- DURABLE - Constructed of rugged 1800D polyester fabric with top grain leather accents for long lasting durability
- OPEN INTERIOR - Large bag interior is completely open for holding large tools with 8 elastic held pockets lining the sides
- EXTERIOR STORAGE - 5 pockets, a tension secured hammer holder, and a steel tape measure clip provide additional exterior storage
- ZIPPERED POCKETS - The lengthwise opening top flap has 4 zipper secured pockets along the inside for storing fasteners and small items
- SINGLE PIECE FLOOR - Single piece polyethylene interior floor protects against sharp tools and saw blades preventing punctures
- HARD BASE - Bag features a hard plastic exterior bottom that adds stability and moisture resistance
- INCLUDED SHOULDER STRAP - Adjustable padded shoulder strap is included for convenient transport to and from the job site