Changing fuel filters on Ford transit vans just got easier with the STEELMAN 60482 3.2L Transit Diesel Fuel Filter Wrench. This easy to use tool is specially designed to grip filter canisters using the molded vanes / fins on the exterior of the canister and apply equal pressure to each during removal and installation. This means no more damaged, crushed, and cracked canisters from using too-tight chain or strap wrenches, oversized slip-joint pliers, and other even more unorthodox removal methods. Designed for repeated and reliable use this tool is made from durable, laser-cut carbon steel and coated with a protective corrosion resistant black oxide coating. Usable with all brands of 3/8-inch drive ratchets and extensions. Compatible with 3.2L Ford 150, 250, and 350 transit van engines from model year 2015 on.
- CUSTOM FIT - Special notched design grips fuel filter canisters by the built-in fins for safe and quick removal and installation
- COMPATIBLE VEHICLES - Works on 2015 and newer Ford 150, 250, and 350 model transit vans
- DURABLE STEEL - Made of durable, laser cut carbon steel
- 3/8-INCH DRIVE - Compatible with any 3/8-inch drive wrench or ratchet
- CORROSION RESISTANT - Protected with a corrosion resistant black oxide coating