Keep hands warm when working outdoors when the temperatures begin to drop with these outdoor winter work gloves from 212 Performance. Made with a treated buffalo leather outer shell that helps resist water and oil penetration, these leather drivers feature a soft and comfortable fleece liner that keeps hands toasty warm along with a waterproof inner membrane to block out heat sapping moisture. For added protection, the palm liner is woven of advanced fibers that provide it with ANSI A3 level cut resistance to protect against lacerations from sharp edges. A reinforcing patch on the thumb saddle provides added support to that high wear area to prevent premature wear through. The glove's keystone thumb design allows for increased manual dexterity to allow fine detail work possible. The elastic sewn, safety style cuff is easy to slip on while fitting snugly around the wrist to keep out dirt and debris while keeping in warmth. When the temperature outside drops and there's work to be done, let 212 Performance keep you safe as well as warm.
- LEATHER SHELL - Glove shell is made from treated buffalo leather for water and oil resistance
- KEYSTONE THUMB - Keystone thumb is positioned to provide maximum comfort and improved dexterity
- CUT RESISTANT - Palm lining material is rated ANSI A3 for cut resistance and sharp edge protection
- FLEECE LINED - Soft and comfortable fleece lining provides increased insulation to keep hands warm in cold weather
- WATERPROOF MEMBRANE - Liner features a waterproof membrane that provides a barrier to keep out moisture
- REINFORCED SADDLE - Saddle between thumb and forefinger is reinforced to prevent tearing and wear
- ELASTIC CUFF - Open, safety style cuff is sewn with elastic to keep out dirt and debris when working