The STEELMAN 96091 Flat Head Spare Tire Tool allows you to quickly remove difficult to access cradle-suspended spare tires on a range of Ford, GM, and Dodge vehicles. This hoist access rod is made of durable carbon steel and measures 30-inches in length. Simply insert the tool and rotate with a 7/8-inch socketed 1/2-inch drive hand ratchet, combination wrench or tire iron / lug wrench to lower the tire. Features a rust and corrosion resistant black powder coat with an additional red powder coating on the hex drive end for easy identification. Designed to work on GM's late model S-10, Blazer, and Jimmy; Ford's F150, Expedition, and Explorer; and Dodge's early model Dakota (2WD) as well as McGuard lock systems.
- ACCESS CRADLE-MOUNTED SPARES - Use to lower and raise pulleys on cradle-suspended spare tires
- FLAT HEAD TOOL - Flat head tool designed for use on late model S10 trucks, Explorers, Blazers, Jimmy, F150's Expeditions, older Dakota 2 wheel drives and McGuard lock systems
- CARBON STEEL - Constructed of heavy-duty carbon steel for long lasting strength and reliability
- 30-INCHES LONG - Tool measures 30-inches in length to make accessing even the deepest recessed pulleys easy
- POWDER COATED - Features a rust and corrosion resistant black powder coating with a red coated drive end for easy identification
- 7/8-INCH HEX END - Tool has a 7/8-inch hex head on the end to let you use a socketed ratchet or combination wrench to drive the spare's release