212 Performance's Fire Resistance Leather Palm Cut 5 Welder / Fabricator Gloves are the next step in welding innovation and a must have work glove in any metal fabricator's or metalworker's toolbox. This heavy-duty glove features a multi-layer construction of fire resistant materials topped with a premium goatskin leather covering across the palm and down the insides and around the tips of the fingers. The adjustable cuff enclosure conforms for a snug fit to keep sparks and debris out of the glove while still ensuring a comfortable fit. In addition to the palm being abrasion and heat resistant premium goatskin, the back of the band is woven of heat and flame resistant cotton that allows the glove to breathe more than traditional, full leather gloves. The glove liner itself is tough, earning an EN388 level 5 rating for cut and laceration resistance. These gloves are the perfect choice to protect your hands whether you're using power tools for grinding and cutting or enduring the heat of welding and hammering hot metal.
- PREMIUM GOATSKIN - Premium, grade-A goatskin palm and fingers resist heat and abrasion
- FIRE RESISTANT - Back of hand outer shell and palm are all made from fire and heat resistant materials
- CUT RESISTANT - Liner meets EN388 level 5 resistance for protection against cuts and lacerations
- REINFORCED PATCHES - Reinforcing thumb saddle and drag patch lengthen glove lifespan
- PERFORMANCE CUFF - Cuff enclosure is adjustable for a snug fit that keeps out sparks and debris
- FULL FINGERTIP COVERAGE - Fingertips are fully enclosed with the same goatskin material as the palm