The Boundary 41914 folding steel shovel with handle extension brings a lightweight, multi-function option to your arsenal of camping supplies. The rugged, multi-position carbon steel shovel blade measures 5-inches long and 3.75-inches wide and can be locked into the fully open position to be used as either a military style entrenching tool or it can be locked at a 90 degree angle for use as a hoe or digging pick. The comfortable, 11-inch long rubberized grip is easy on your hands during those long jobs and the 2.6-inch long, 10-tooth serrated side allows you to quickly saw through tough sod or small roots as you go without needing to stop or reach for another tool. It can be used as either a short handle shovel or, by removing the handle extension, as a hand spade. Whether you're digging out your stuck snowmobile or car, digging a firepit, or just letting the kids dig on the beach, this shovel will hold up to whatever you need to dig through. When you're all done the Boundary shovel can fold down to fit into the included carrying case for easy transport making it an ideal addition to any survival equipment arsenal or even to your yard/garden and landscaping toolset.
- MULTI-FUNCTION - Can be locked into position to be used as either an entrenching tool or as a hoe with an opposing pick
- RUGGED - 5" x 3.75" carbon steel blade and 11" long steel/TPR handle can stand up to rough use (16" total length)
- VERSATILE - Detachable handle extension allows use as a short handle shovel or hand spade
- COMFORTABLE TO USE- Comfortable, rubberized grips are easier on your hands
- SERRATED - Spade blade features a 2.6-inch serrated section whose 10 teeth can be used to saw through roots and sod
- PORTABLE - Folds down to fit into included polyester carrying case for easy transport
- MULTI-PURPOSE - Ideal addition to your camping, hiking, and survival equipment or to your garden and landscaping tools