Grasp deep while keeping your fingers safe with the STEELMAN 99591 2-Piece Extended Reach 15-Inch Locking Plier Set. The extra long necks on these pliers allow them to reach into smaller spaces that are too small for you to reach using a traditional wrench or another, shorter set of pliers. Made from durable carbon steel these pliers are nickel-plated for increased corrosion resistance. With a choice of 90 or 45 degree angled heads you can pick the pair of pliers best suited for the task you have and use them to reach into slight recesses and grip onto fasteners using their hardened steel jaws. The jaws can be easily adjusted with a turn screw to the exact pressure you need to grip onto metal and other fasteners or to clamp down and pinch off hoses and the traditional release design allows for easy one-handed use, even when wearing gloves.
- LONGER REACH - Longer neck gives a 15-Inch total length to allow for extended reach to access tight areas
- ANGLED HEADS - One pair has jaws at 45 degrees and the other at 90 degrees
- CARBON STEEL - Constructed from durable carbon steel
- HARDENED JAWS - Hardened steel jaws are designed to provide a secure, vise-like grip
- NICKEL-PLATED - Nickel plated for increased corrosion resistance
- SCREW ADJUSTED - A turn screw can adjust the jaws to allow them to clamp onto varied sizes of material
- ONE-HANDED OPERATION - Traditional design allows for easy one-handed use, even when wearing gloves