The STEELMAN EngineEar II is designed with meticulous and accurate technician in mind. This high quality decibel meter features multiple sensitivity control settings that vary from 60 decibels - 120 decibels for noise detection to allow users to quickly locate audible problematic issues. Included along with the meter is a 5 in. long rubber boot attached metal probe designed to help pinpoint the issue at hand.
- PINPOINT NOISES - Quickly pinpoint troublesome noises in cars, trucks, heavy machinery, farm equipment, and more
- 7 SOUND SETTINGS - Decibel meter features 7 levels of sound control adjustability, from 60 to 120 decibels
- FLEXIBLE GOOSENECK - Flexible gooseneck shaft enables easier access to tight and hard to reach spaces
- NON-CONDUCTIVE - Non-conductive rubber tip will not damage delicate electronics
- HEADPHONE JACK - Features an easy to access 3.5mm headphone jack for use with most headphones
- ALUMINUM PROBE - Rubber booted solid aluminum probe easily conducts sounds
- BATTERY POWERED - Powered by a single 9V alkaline battery (Sold separately)