Designed for maximum utility and constructed for ultimate reliability this Estwing electrician's tool rig has multiple large, open pockets to let you carry the tools you need to get your work done. Made from a combination of rugged 1800D polyester and top grain leather, this rig supplies you with a total of 13 large and small pockets to store a variety of screws, nails, tools, and more. Additional storage includes several tool loops to store screw and bit drivers, an adjustable flashlight loop, a steel electrical tape chain, a steel hammer holder, a tape measure clip, and a large, wet-molded leather tool loop. Rivet-reinforced stress points provide additional support to the heavy-duty bar-tack stitching and to help when supporting heavy loads the rig includes removable 5-point padded suspenders. The leather belt has a steel, double-tongue roller buckle and slides through a wide padded liner made with cooling mesh to provide day long comfort and fit on waist sizes of 30 to 52-inches.
- DURABLE - Constructed of rugged 1800D polyester and top grain leather for long lasting durability
- PLENTIFUL STORAGE - Rig includes a range of storage options including large and small pockets, tool loops, a tape chain, a tape measure clip, and a steel hammer loop
- RIVET REINFORCED - Rivet reinforced stress points, corners, and suspender rings for long lasting durability
- STEEL HARDWARE - Belt features steel hardware including a double tongue roller buckle, D-rings, and suspender clips
- 5-POINT SUSPENDERS - Cooling mesh padded suspenders with 5 attachment points help support heavy loads
- PADDED BELT - Leather belt wraps around a wide, cooling mesh padded liner for all day comfort
- SIZING - Leather belt can comfortably fit waist sizes of 30 to 52-inches