As technology advances and things get smaller, the space available to work on them also shrinks. When the space is too small for a regular torx screwdriver to fit, or at a difficult to reach angle, this STEELMAN PRO 78941 Diamond Tipped Low Profile T27 Torx Screwdriver has what you need to get the job done without completely tearing everything apart just to remove that one fastener. Anything but micro, this flat, right angle screwdriver needs only 3/8-inch of clearance to access fasteners other drivers can't and with our Diamond Tipped coating it has greater gripping force with less slippage, allowing you to apply the torque you need to remove fasteners without fear of cam out. The red powder-coated steel handle has a convenient hang hole so you can secure the tool to a peg board, preventing it getting lost and keeping it ready for when duty calls.
- LOW PROFILE ACCESS - With a clearance of only 3/8-inch easily access fasteners in hard to reach places
- SHORT BUT STRONG - 4-1/4 inch long tool is made of strong powder-coated steel that resists bending under stress
- DIAMOND TIP - The S2 steel bit is coated with a special diamond dust coating process that delivers extreme bit grip
- ANTI-CAM OUT - Diamond tip coating provides less slippage during use and prevents cam-out
- HANG HOLE - Punched hang hole in handle allows peg board storage or to clip it to a ring or carabiner
- ASME COMPLIANT - Complies with ASME Standard B107.600-2008