Deutsch terminals are designed to be environmentally sealed and hold tight in extreme conditions above and beyond standard automotive electrical terminals so when it comes time to replace or repair those terminals or wires, special tools are needed to disassemble them. The STEELMAN 95886 7-Piece Deutsch Terminal Tool Kit was designed to do just that, to let you separate the wires from their terminals without causing damage to either. Made with non-magnetic stainless steel tips mounted to knurled black anodized aluminum handles these connector pin release tools take the aggravation out of terminal repair. The tools included in this kit will work on terminals found in a wide variety vehicles and equipment including cars, trucks, motorcycles, heavy-duty trucks, construction and agricultural equipment, and some outboard motors. A convenient application reference chart listing tool tips, measurements, and compatible manufacturers is included inside the blow-molded plastic storage case. The kit includes tools to fit 4, 8, 12, 14, 16, and 20 gauge wire terminals and a combination wedge/removal tool and flat tip screwdriver.
- 7-PIECE KIT - Set of 7 different sized tools specially designed to safely remove wires from terminal blocks without damage
- COMPATIBLE TERMINALS - Included tools fit deutsch terminals used in automotive, motorcycles, heavy-duty trucks, construction and agricultural equipment, and some outboard motors
- WIDE ARRAY OF TIPS - Kit includes tools to fit 4, 8, 12, 14, 16, and 20 gauge wire terminals as well as a combination wedge/removal tool and flat tip screwdriver
- INCLUDED REFERENCE CHART - A quick reference chart listing sizes and compatible manufacturers for each tool is included
- KNURLED ALUMINUM HANDLES - Knurled black anodized aluminum handles provide a secure, non-slip grip during use and each tool is clearly labelled for easy identification
- NON-MAGNETIC TOOLS- Tools are made with aluminum handles and non-magnetic steel tips
- STORAGE CASE - All 7 tools and reference chart fit into the included blow-molded plastic storage case