Built for lasting durability, the STEELMAN 60132 Straight-On and 30-Degree Reverse Angle Open Style 7-Inch Long 1/4-Inch FPT Chrome Air Chuck will always be ready for heavy-duty use. Made with a durable chrome-plated brass body tube and rust resistant zinc alloy head, this 7-inch long inflation tool has a double connector design that allows it to easily access standard valve stems as well as recessed and reversed stems on inner rear tires on dualie / dual rear wheel type trucks and vehicles. The open style chuck will not seal the air passage when pressurized while still being able to open valve cores making it ideal for use on gauged inflators. The connection end is threaded 1/4-inch female NPT to easily fit male 1/4-inch NPT hose fittings and plugs. Perfect for commercial workshops and professional automotive mechanic use as well as in home garages.
- DUAL CHUCK HEAD - Dual chuck design incorporates both straight access and a 30-degree reverse angled head
- ADDED REACH - Solid, 7-Inch length provides extra reach to access valve stems
- OPEN STYLE CHUCK - Open style air chuck will not seal when pressurized making it ideal for use with gauged inflators
- CHROME PLATED - Chrome plated durable zinc alloy head and brass body tube to stand up to heavy-duty use
- 1/4-INCH NPT - 1/4-Inch female NPT end threads easily onto 1/4-inch NPT male threaded hose fittings and plugs
- WIDE COMPATIBILITY - Fits Schrader style valve stems used on cars, trucks, motorcycles and most bicycles
- 90-DAY WARRANTY - Backed by a 90-day limited warranty