This 212 Performance cut 5 leather glove combines a tough as nails buffalo leather outer shell with one of our softest and most flexible cut resistant liners and is perfect for jobs and tasks that require long lasting durability. This glove features a heavy-duty yet flexible liner made of synthetic leather rated EN388 cut resistance level 5 to keep hands safe from cuts and lacerations. The saddle between the thumb and forefinger features additional leather reinforcement to help prevent tearing and add increased durability in that high wear area. Rated EN388 level 3 for abrasion resistance, the palm is sewn with minimal seams to prevent snag points while allowing for maximum dexterity. The leather shell is specially treated so that the surface resists absorbing water, oil, and other fluids for increased utility in all conditions and work environments from construction, farming, and ranching, to oil and gas prospecting and recovery or just DIY projects at home and in the workshop. The shell has been tested and rated to provide CAT 2 level arc flash burn protection for added safety when working near electrical sources. The open, safety style cuff is sewn with elastic shirring to secure the glove around your wrist and has a hook and loop patch to allow the cuff to be fully closed creating a second barrier for keeping out dirt and debris. This glove combines the clean lines and classic look of a traditional leather rancher with high tech cut, abrasion, and fluid protection.
- ARC FLASH PROTECTION - Tested to provide CAT 2 (previously HRC 2) level arc flash protection against electrical flash burns
- CUT RESISTANT LINER - Liner is made with heavy-duty yet flexible synthetic leather rated EN388 level 5 cut resistant
- TREATED LEATHER - Durable buffalo leather shell is specially treated to deter absorption of water, oil, and other fluids
- REINFORCED SADDLE - Saddle between thumb and forefinger is reinforced to prevent tearing
- ELASTIC CUFF - Open, safety style cuff is sewn with elastic to keep out dirt and debris when working and has optional hook and loop closure
- MULTI-USE PROTECTION - Clean lined, classic glove style is ideal for construction / renovations, farming, ranching, oil and gas work, shop and household use