Replacement Master Control Receiver for STEELMAN PRO ChassisEAR 2
The STEELMAN 60412 is a replacement receiver unit for the 60491 ChassisEAR 2 Diagnostic System. Specifically designed for use pinpointing squeaks, rattles, and any other troublesome and errant noises in a variety of locations across a vehicle's engine, axles, and chassis it is ideal for diagnosing faulty fuel injectors, bearings, gears, suspensions, transmissions, differentials and CV joints, and under hoods. Working as a high powered wireless stethoscope for your car or truck using up to 6 independent wired microphone clamps that can be placed in various locations throughout the vehicle. Each microphone is assigned its own channel on the receiver and the active microphone is indicated by an illuminated LED on the control unit. The internal battery can power the receiver for up to 8 hours on a single charge and can be recharged through the built-in USB port. The back of the unit features a dry erase label to provide a convenient location to write down microphone locations for quick reference. Compatible with all 60491 ChassisEAR 2 accessories and sensors.
- REPLACEMENT UNIT - Replacement master control unit for the 60491 ChassisEAR 2 Diagnostic System
- MULTI-CHANNEL - Connect up to six (6) color coded sensor clamps to different locations to find a noise's source
- ILLUMINATED CHANNELS - Illuminated LEDs indicate active channels and can be changed quick button push
- USB RECHARGEABLE - USB rechargeable integrated battery provides up to 8 hours of continuous use per charge
- DRY ERASE LABEL - Convenient dry erase label on back to mark down microphone locations
country of origin
90 Day Limited Warranty
No reviews have been posted yet. Please don't hesitate to share Your opinion and write the first review!