ChassisEAR/EngineEAR II Combination Kit
Product Manual Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The STEELMAN 06608 ChassisEAR and EngineEAR II Electronic Diagnostic Tool Combination Kit allows the user to more easily hunt down and diagnose troublesome squeaks, knocks, and rattles that indicate worn or near failure components. The ChassisEAR unit can use up to six individual microphone clamps to easily pinpoint the exact location of troublesome sounds. Each of the six piezoelectric microphone clamps is color-coded and has a 16-foot wire lead to give you the reach you need to ensure that you can reach even the most difficult vehicle locations. A set of included full-coverage, professional-style headphones shut out surrounding sound letting you focus on what the ultrasensitive microphones pick up. The EngineEAR II is a handy listening tool that features a supersensitive noise detecting microphone with a built-in decibel meter and 7 sound level controls that allow you to amplify even faint noises from 60 to 120 decibels. The flexible gooseneck allows for easy maneuvering inside cramped engine compartments and other tight spaces. The microphone itself is non-conductive and a rubber boot insulates the detachable solid core inductive aluminum probe to help prevent damage to delicate electronic components. A foam padded black plastic storage case is included to keep all components organized between uses.
- PINPOINT NOISES - Quickly pinpoint troublesome noises in cars, trucks, heavy machinery, farm equipment, and more
- COLOR CODED LEADS - Each of the 6 microphones / clamps is color coded for easy identification during testing
- 16-FOOT CABLES - 16-foot long wire leads allow microphones to be positioned in difficult to reach places
- ELECTRONIC STETHOSCOPE - Electronic stethoscope with built-in decibel meter has 7 sound level control settings
- FLEXIBLE GOOSENECK - Flexible gooseneck shaft on stethoscope enables easier access to tight and hard to reach spaces
- OVER EAR HEADPHONES - Included mono headphones completely cover the ear to help block out background noises
- STORAGE CASE - Foam padded black plastic case is included for easy storage and transportation
country of origin
90 Day Limited Warranty
90 Day Limited Warranty
Where to Buy
Our site participates in using affiliate links through several affiliate programs. Affiliate links earn us commission fees by linking to sites like Amazon.com and Newegg.com.
No reviews have been posted yet. Please don't hesitate to share Your opinion and write the first review!