The STEELMAN PRO 78752 Bluetooth ChassisEAR Lite Kit is a noise, vibration, and harshness detection tool that uses Bluetooth wireless technology along with a Windows or Android device to help identify and diagnose unidentified noises. The intuitively designed and free downloadable software provides easy pinpointing of troublesome noises. Sound files can be saved for future reference or e-mailed for further analysis by other technicians or to be shared with and reviewed by the customer themselves. This kit includes a vibration sensor clamp, a Bluetooth transmitter module with a color coded silicone rubber boot, a stethoscope style sound probe, a USB to micro USB cable, a USB wall charger, Bluetooth USB dongle, a pair of compact, earbud-style headphones, and a zippered storage case. The STEELMAN PRO Bluetooth ChassisEAR Kit also features a user information guide which includes informative facts about sound perception and permissible noise level exposure, as well as a sound level comparison reference chart. Software is compatible with Microsoft's Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10 operating systems and Android devices and is available from STEELMANPRO.com or from Google Play.
- NO WIRES - Bluetooth connected transmitter attaches to clamp or probe to wirelessly transmit data to a connected device
- COLOR CODED MODULE - Kit includes a single vibration and noise sensor clamp and Bluetooth transmitter module with a color coded silicone rubber boot
- STETHOSCOPE PROBE - Aluminum probe works with the Bluetooth transmitter as an electronic stethoscope for hands-on diagnostics
- USB BLUETOOTH DONGLE - Includes a USB Bluetooth dongle for use with laptop PCs that do not have built-in Bluetooth capability
- EARBUD HEADPHONES - Earbud style headphones plug into 3.5mm audio jack on smart device
- FREE SOFTWARE - Free downloadable software from STEELMANPRO.com and Google Play and works with Windows 7, 8, and 10 and a range of Android devices