When changing automotive batteries, protect sensitive electronics and fuses by covering battery cable terminals with STEELMAN 96714 Battery Terminal Clamp Covers. These soft PVC temporary caps are designed to fit completely over terminal clamps and keep them from being damaged as they are moved around during battery installation / removal in addition to preventing accidental electrical arcs should they contact battery posts. Their high visibility red color helps you keep track of where the cables are while working under the hood. Each cap in this 2-pack measures 2.75-inches long and 1.65-inches wide at the widest point with a 1-inch diameter opening for terminal insertion.
- COVERS TERMINALS - Designed to fully enclose automotive battery terminals during replacement / installation
- PREVENTS ARCING - Prevents terminals arcing when they contact posts that could blow fuses and damage electronics
- NON-CONDUCTIVE - Flexible caps are made from non-conductive PVC plastic
- HIGH VISIBILITY - Hi-viz red color stands out in vehicle engine compartments for added safety
- DIMENSIONS - Caps measure 2.75-inches long x 1.65-inches wide with a 1-inch diameter opening