When a job requires handling of dangerous chemicals and liquids or is just downright dirty and unpleasant it's time to bring in some backup. The AX360 Shield Grip gloves can keep your hands protected from a variety of unpleasantness with a double layer latex dip that ensures liquids are kept away from your skin. The nylon foundation glove acts as a support and liner for the natural latex coats, the base coat covers the entire glove from fingertip to cuff and a second layer that gives additional coverage to the palm and fingers. The first layer forms a seamless, waterproof seal while the second is textured to provide outstanding grip and wear resistance. Ideal for use handling the chemicals used in automotive, household and industrial cleaning, machining and fabrication, or for other jobs like concrete and cement finishing, landscaping, and pesticide or other household chemical application. Rated 3142 on the EN 388 Standards for abrasion, blade cut, tear, and puncture resistance, these gloves are the perfect addition to your work glove arsenal.
- NYLON REINFORCED - A reinforcing nylon base glove acts as a liner for increased durability and comfort
- FULL COVERAGE - Dipped in natural latex from fingertip to cuff to give maximum protection against caustic and corrosive liquids
- DOUBLE DIPPED GRIP - Palm and fingers are double dipped and textured to provide excellent grip in dry, wet, or oily conditions
- NATURAL LATEX - Double layered natural latex prevents liquids from penetrating through to your skin
- EN 388 TESTED - Rated 3142 on EN 388 Standards for abrasion, blade cut, tear, and puncture resistance
- DRIVER STYLE CUFF - Driver style open cuff construction allows for easy donning and removal