The AX360 Impact C3 is the light tank of 212 Performance Glove's seamless glove line. Designed for protection with as little loss of dexterity as possible in mind, it gives you excellent protection against wear and injury. The thick knit cloth main body of the glove is fully seamless and made of a blend of breathable high performance polyethylene, nylon, and lycra fabrics that helps keep your hands cool and comfortable when working in the heat than regular leather or rubber work gloves while still providing a measure of protection. A flexible but heavy-duty TPR protective shield covers the knuckles, back of the hand, and runs the length of the fingers providing exceptional impact protection. The palm and fingers are dipped in nitrile foam rubber that is then textured to give both excellent abrasion resistance and superior grip in dry, wet, or oily conditions. Together these features provide you with EN 388 level 3 cut resistance and level 4 abrasion and tear resistance. The elastic cuff fits snugly around your wrist to keep out dirt and debris like gardening soil, sawdust, or metal shavings that can cause irritation if they get inside the glove. These gloves are perfect whether you're gardening on a sunny day, doing woodworking projects in the garage, or sporting wrenches in the mechanic shop.
- FINGER AND KNUCKLE PROTECTION - Heavy-duty and flexible TPR protective sheathing covers back of hand and full length of fingers
- BREATHABLE FABRIC - The main body of the glove is made from a blend of breathable high performance polyethylene, nylon, and lycra fabric
- NITRILE FOAM PALM - Nitrile foam palm provides increased abrasion resistance
- EN 388 TESTED - Rated 4343 on EN 388 Standards for abrasion, blade cut, tear, and puncture resistance
- TEXTURED GRIP - Palm and fingers are textured provide excellent grip in dry and wet conditions
- ELASTIC CUFF - Elastic cuff fits snug and keeps out dirt and debris
- EXCELLENT DEXTERITY - Fully seamless glove provides excellent range of motion during wear