The AX360 Cut 5 Nitrile-Dipped Gloves are the ultimate hybrid of protective durability and extreme comfort and dexterity. One of the few gloves on the market to have earned the highest EN 388 standard levels for abrasion, blade cut, tear, and puncture resistance with a 4544 rating making them perfect for machining and sheet metal work. The knit cloth main body of the glove is fully seamless and made of a blend of breathable nylon, high performance polyethylene (HPPE), fiberglass, and lycra fabric strands that helps keep your hands more comfortable when working in the heat than regular leather or rubber work gloves while still providing maximum protection. The palm and undersides of the fingers are dipped in nitrile foam that is then textured to give excellent abrasion resistance and superb grip in dry or wet conditions. The elastic cuff fits snugly around your wrist to keep out dirt and debris like gardening soil, sawdust, or metal shavings that can cause irritation if they get inside the glove. These gloves are perfect whether you're gardening on a sunny day, doing woodworking projects in the garage, or sporting wrenches in the mechanic shop.
- BREATHABLE FABRIC - The main body of the glove is made from a blend of breathable nylon, polyethylene, fiberglass, and lycra
- NITRILE FOAM PALM - Nitrile foam palm provides increased abrasion resistance
- CUT RESISTANT - Rated EN Cut level 5 (ANSI A3) for cut and laceration resistance
- TEXTURED GRIP - Palm and fingers are textured to provide excellent grip in dry and wet conditions
- ELASTIC CUFF - Elastic cuff fits snug and keeps out dirt and debris
- EXCELLENT DEXTERITY - Fully seamless glove provides excellent range of motion during wear