The 212 ARC Premium TIG Welding Gloves are the most comfortable TIG welder’s gloves on the market. Made with premium grade A leathers this glove is built for maximum manual dexterity with a fully seamless palm and index finger to allow you to weld comfortably and accurately. The fire-resistant synthetic knuckle protection adds an extra layer of padding to the existing cotton/poly back of hand heat-resistant liner letting you weld in comfort long after you'd be forced to stop and cool your hands with other gloves. Durable threading made with DuPont™ Kevlar® fiber on the palm and throughout the entire glove resists heat and won't burn or melt during long use. The long, gauntlet-style open cuff easily accommodates additional protective gear like fire-resistant sleeves and welder's jackets and the elastic sewn into the wrist ensures a snug fit and keeps the gloves securely in place while you work. DuPont™ and Kevlar® are trademarks or registered trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company.
- GRADE A LEATHER - Constructed of a blend of premium grade A leathers for comfortable heat resistance and unparalleled dexterity
- DUPONT™ KEVLAR® FIBER THREADING - Glove features heat and fire resistant stitching made with Kevlar® throughout the entire glove
- KNUCKLE IMPACT PROTECTION - Fire-resistant synthetic knuckle protection adds an extra layer of padding
- OPEN CUFF - Long, gauntlet-style open cuff easily accommodates fire-resistant sleeves and jackets
- COTTON/POLY LINER - A cotton/poly back of hand liner adds additional heat protection so you can spend more time welding and less time cooling off your hands
- SEAMLESS PALM AND INDEX FINGER - Palm and index finger are seamless for smooth rod rolling with zero catch-points and maximum mobility
- SHIRRED WRIST - Snug-fitting shirred wrist is sewn with elastic to keep out debris when welding and working metal while allowing the glove to be easily slipped on and off