Anti-Seize Thread Lubricant 8-Ounce
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
Who hasn't had the experience of having to strain to break free a stubborn fastener on a brake assembly or free a seized spark plug? Avoid those problems with STEELMAN Anti-Seize Thread lubricant. This copper-based lubricant protects against the types of rust and corrosion that lead to seized parts and stuck bolts, nuts, and other fasteners. Apply a small amount to the threads with the convenient, cap-mounted brush when assembling and the parts will be just as easy to remove when it comes time for disassembly again. Great for a wide range of uses from brake assemblies, thermostat housing bolts, various sensors, exhaust manifolds, and can even be used in smaller projects such as gunsmithing and 3D printing.
- IDEAL FOR HIGH TEMPERATURES - Ideal for use on exhaust manifolds, head bolts, spark plug threads, and brake assemblies
- COPPER FORMULA - Copper formula is designed for high temperature use and operates at up to 2000 degrees F
- SENSOR SAFE - Safe for use on threaded parts of oxygen and knock sensors
- CAP MOUNTED BRUSH - Convenient applicator brush is mounted to the underside of the cap
- PROTECTS AGAINST RUST - Protects against rust, corrosion, and galling
- 8-OUNCE BOTTLE - 8-ounce bottle will last for dozens of jobs
country of origin
United States of America
Where to Buy
Our site participates in using affiliate links through several affiliate programs. Affiliate links earn us commission fees by linking to sites like Amazon.com and Newegg.com.
No reviews have been posted yet. Please don't hesitate to share Your opinion and write the first review!