Reach in and get a grip with a pair of STEELMAN 05605 6.75-Inch Angled Sharp Tip Tweezers. Constructed of durable and easy to clean stainless steel this pair of utility tweezers features a sharp tip that is angled to better allow you a clear line of sight on precision tasks and projects. The handle is ribbed to allow for a secure, comfortable grip during use and the tip's interior has serrated teeth to provide a better hold on objects. So whether you're working on a model railroad / ship, doing lab work, or wiring and soldering, this pair will give you the grip you need and the precision you want.
- ANGLED TIP - Angled tip allows for a clear line of sight on held items and provides increased control
- STAINLESS STEEL - Each pair is constructed of durable, easy to clean stainless steel that resists rust and corrosion
- MULTI-FUNCTION USE - Sharp tip is ideal for a variety of uses including jewelry / model making, watch and electronics repair, soldering and wiring, and more
- RIBBED GRIP - Exterior is ribbed for a secure, non-slip grip during use
- SERRATED TIP - Tip features serrated teeth for a dependable grip of held objects