Install and remove clip-on style steel and zinc alloy wheel weights on car and truck tires with the STEELMAN 97503 3-In-1 Wheel Weight Tool. This handy, pliers-like tool has multiple features to help make the task of installing and removing rim wheel weights easier. Made of durable steel, the tool has a rust resistant protective coating. The hammer side of the tool is capped with a nylon striking face to allow safer use on aftermarket aluminum and alloy wheels. The claw opposite the hammer face is designed to grip onto wheel weights by hooking into the hole on the clip and providing maximum leverage to allow for easy removal. Below the hinge, along the inside of the handles is a deep V-shaped notch that can be used to bend down and crimp wheel weight clips for a custom fit on rims. Built to withstand the rigors of everyday use and equipped with a dual layer plastic dipped handle for user comfort, this tool is a must for any automotive tire shop.
- 3-IN-1 TOOL - 3-In-1 tool installs, removes, and tightens clip-on style wheel weights
- DURABLE STEEL - Constructed of durable steel with rust resistant protective coating
- NYLON HEAD - Nylon striking head is non-marring and will not damage alloy wheels
- DUAL LAYER GRIP - Dual layer, plastic dipped handles provide a secure, comfortable grip
- REMOVAL CLAW - Rear claw designed specifically to remove steel wheel weights
- CRIMPING NOTCH - Built-in notch lets you easily crimp down and tighten weight clips