Whether you need to hold up a quick weekend project in the garage or need a way to put together a sturdy work table* for that new construction project that will occupy your next few weeks, the STEELMAN 67104 Single Height Adjustable Folding Multi-Purpose Sawhorse will give you the support you need to get the job done. Constructed of high-grade, corrosion-resistant steel, this sawhorse features a remarkable support capacity, able to hold up to 1,300-pounds of distributed weight. Each leg is independently adjustable with 8 different 1-inch height increments that can help to compensate for uneven ground. A 2 x 4 support arm on each end allows the easy creation of a job site table, workbench, scaffolding support, or any other useful rack system you might need when used with a second sawhorse. The galvanized legs fold away for easy storage, and the built-in handle makes transporting the sawhorse a breeze. When fully deployed, the sawhorse measures 42-inches wide x 32-inches high. Compatible with the STEELMAN 92783 Non-Marring Feet to protect floors when used indoors and on delicate surfaces. *Second sawhorse required to be able to construct a worktable.
- DURABLE STEEL - Heavy-duty sawhorse constructed of durable steel for lasting reliability
- FOLDING DESIGN - Unique design folds down to a compact, easily portable unit that takes up minimal space
- ADJUSTABLE HEIGHT - Legs are independently adjustable with eight 1-inch height increments
- SERIOUS SUPPORT - Sawhorse has a 1,300-pound loading capacity to support tools and construction supplies
- SUPPORT ARMS - End support arms hold a 2 x 4 board to build a job site table/platform with a second sawhorse
- DEPLOYED DIMENSIONS - Sawhorse measures 42-inches wide and 32-inches high when fully deployed