Easily remove plastic center locking push pins and retaining pins when servicing and performing maintenance on vehicles with a pair of STEELMAN 60724 30-Degree Offset Push Pin and Trim Anchor Pliers. Specially designed with a pair of 80-degree offset angled jaws, these pliers grip snugly onto the center pin of locking anchors and push pins to easily remove them without damaging vehicle panels and allowing the pins to be reused. The durable steel tool features a protective black oxide finish that resists rust and corrosion and the handle has a dual layer, textured coating that provides increased user grip and comfort. To further enhance user comfort, a spring assists in opening the jaws so that the they automatically open, ready for the next pin. Fits common anchors and panel clips found on Honda, Toyota, GM, Ford, Chrysler, and many other late model vehicles.
- DAMAGE-FREE REMOVAL - Remove plastic anchor pins without damaging the pin or your vehicle
- 80-DEGREE OFFSET - Jaw tips are offset 80-degrees for easier access and more leverage on pull pins
- LIFTS AND REMOVES - Lifts center pins and pulls out the plastic anchor in one simple step
- SPRING ASSISTED - Spring assisted opening for easy use and increased user comfort
- TEXTURED GRIP - Double dipped handle has a textured surface for increased grip and comfort