Grip large and grip small with a pair of STEELMAN 8-Inch Long Slip-Joint Pliers with Wire Cutter. These hard working pliers are forged from hardened 45# carbon steel for lasting toughness and wear resistance to enable them to grip snugly onto the hardest materials with less jaw deformation. The multi-machined jaws feature both a fine tooth pattern and a coarse tooth pattern to provide you the gripping power you need to securely hold both large and small objects. At the base of the jaws, next to the joint, is a shearing style wire cutter for clipping bundle wires and similar bands. With the slip-joint, the jaws can be opened up to 2-3/16-inches wide to grab onto large hoses and nuts as easily as smaller fasteners without sacrificing closing strength or forcing you to hold the tool awkwardly. The handles are dipped in soft red textured PVC for added comfort and grip. When you need to reach in and grab hold, reach for STEELMAN.
- DUAL TOOTH JAW - Jaw features both fine and coarse teeth for gripping small and large objects
- WIRE CUTTER - Hardened jaw has a wire cutter built into their base near the hinge bolt
- DURABLE STEEL - Durable 45# carbon steel construction for lasting toughness and wear resistance
- 2-3/16-INCH JAW - Wide opening jaws have a maximum opening distance of 2-3/16-inches
- DIPPED HANDLE - PVC dipped handle for extra user comfort and a better grip