The 7mm Nut Driver Bit Socket works in conjunction with the STEELMAN 96198 TPMS Valve Stem Torque Tool (sold separately). Together, they install the recommended torque for proper sealing and secure installation of the rubber snap-in valve stem. It effortlessly assists mechanics to achieve proper torque, leaving them with zero doubt the job is being done correctly. The Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) requires that the valve stem components and EPDM rubber seals are replaced every time a tire is serviced on vehicles with TPMS, so be sure to stock up on this essential TPMS accessory today!
- 7mm nut driver bit socket to be used with the STEELMAN 96198 TPMS Valve Stem Torque Tool (sold separately)
- Facilitates the installation of the rubber snap-in valve stem for the TPMS sensor
- Installs to the recommended torque for proper sealing
- Assists mechanics to consistently achieve proper torque
- Size is etched onto the side for easy visibility