Keep your car or truck's fluid levels at their best with the STEELMAN 99472 6-Quart Oil Measuring Jug. Made of heavy-duty polyethylene plastic it is resistant to corrosion and can be used for a wide range of automotive and industrial fluids used in transmissions, brakes, radiators (antifreeze / coolant), hydraulic systems, and more. The hinged, snap-in lid has an easy to open filling flap that closes tight to keep out dirt and dust between uses and pops out easily to let you clean the jug when changing between different liquids. The side of the container is marked with easy to read 6 liter and 6 quart gradations to make exact measuring simple and the translucent plastic construction shows you the exact level of contained liquid. The included 9.5-inch flexible spout lets you easily dispense the contents right where you need it, even into hard to reach or recessed vehicle reservoirs.
- TRANSLUCENT POLYETHYLENE - Made of durable and translucent polyethylene (PE) plastic suitable for use with a range of automotive fluids
- HINGED LID - Snap in lid has hinged section for easy filling and closes tight to keep out dirt and dust between uses
- SIDE GRADATIONS - Container has with easy to read markings on the side with both 6 liter and 6 quart gradations
- 6-LITER CAPACITY - Holds up to 6 liters (6.34 US quarts) of oil, coolant, anti-freeze, or other automotive or industrial liquids
- 9.5-INCH SPOUT - Includes a flexible 9.5-inch spout for easy pouring, even into hard to reach reservoirs