Work with the same quality tools as service technicians with the STEELMAN PRO 78348 13-Piece SAE 6-Point Combination Wrench Set. Constructed of heat treated chrome vanadium steel alloy these tools are guaranteed to meet or exceed ASME and ANSI torque standards to give you the long lasting durability you require from your tools. Size callouts are stamped into the steel both vertically and horizontally on both sides of each wrench to make identification easy. A mirror-polish chrome plating covers each wrench providing rust and corrosion resistance that is easily wiped clean when soiled. Open ends on these combo wrenches are angled 15-degrees to provide increased leverage and easier access to fasteners in tight places. Similarly, the box end has a 15-degree offset to provide your fingers with that little bit of extra clearance that they need as you work while the 6-point box grips fasteners on the sides to prevent rounding. Set includes the following standard sizes: 1/4, 5/16, 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8, 11/16, 3/4, 13/16, 7/8, 15/16, and 1-inch. When the job is done the wrenches can be stored in the included ABS plastic storage rack that can either lay flat inside a toolbox drawer or be hung on a wall using the folding carrying handle.
- 13 PIECE SET - Set of 6-point combination wrenches includes 13 of the most commonly used standard sizes
- LONG LASTING DURABILITY - Constructed of heat treated chrome vanadium allow steel that provides enduring durability
- STAMPED SIZE CALLOUTS - Size callouts are stamped into the steel on both sides for easy identification
- INCLUDED SAE SIZES - Set includes 1/4, 5/16, 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8, 11/16, 3/4, 13/16, 7/8, 15/16, and 1-inch sizes
- FULL POLISH CHROME - Full polish chrome plating provides rust and corrosion protection and easily wipes clean
- ANGLED ENDS - Open end has a 15-degree angle to give better access to confined spaces and the box end has a 15-degree offset to provide clearance for fingers
- ABS STORAGE RACK - Set comes in an ABS plastic storage rack with a folding handle that can lay flat inside a tool drawer or hang on a wall