Secure projects for welding, filing, cutting and more with the STEELMAN 42462 6-Inch Swivel Base Bench and Workshop Vise with Built-In Anvil. This durable work bench or table top mountable shop accessory features a pair of 6-inch wide textured steel jaws that open to a maximum of 6-inches to clamp down on a wide size range of projects. The jaw opening features a throat depth of 3.75-inches to allow the vise to clamp onto larger objects without having to resort to using just the edges of the jaws. The heavy-duty cast ductile iron body features a built-in anvil surface on the rear for working metal and for when a project needs a little more 'encouragement to fit together' and things have to go old school. The 360-degree swiveling base makes it easy to find that perfect working angle for any size project. The screw-tightening jaws are capable of holding metal, wood, plastic, and other materials with ease.
- HEAVY-DUTY - Heavy-duty design ideal for home use and durable enough for industrial applications
- JAW DIMENSIONS - 6-Inch wide jaws have a max opening width of 6-inches with a 3.75-inch throat
- INTEGRATED ANVIL - Rear features a flat anvil surface perfect for hammering and working material
- SWIVEL BASE - Full 360-degree swiveling base makes it easy to have the perfect working angle
- CAST IRON - Powder-coated cast iron construction with machined steel jaws for lasting reliability