6-Inch Work Shop Vise
Product Sheet Product Manual
Secure projects for welding, filing, cutting and more with the STEELMAN 42462 6-Inch Swivel Base Bench and Workshop Vise with Built-In Anvil. This durable work bench or table top mountable shop accessory features a pair of 6-inch wide textured steel jaws that open to a maximum of 6-inches to clamp down on a wide size range of projects. The jaw opening features a throat depth of 3.75-inches to allow the vise to clamp onto larger objects without having to resort to using just the edges of the jaws. The heavy-duty cast ductile iron body features a built-in anvil surface on the rear for working metal and for when a project needs a little more 'encouragement to fit together' and things have to go old school. The 360-degree swiveling base makes it easy to find that perfect working angle for any size project. The screw-tightening jaws are capable of holding metal, wood, plastic, and other materials with ease.
- HEAVY-DUTY - Heavy-duty design ideal for home use and durable enough for industrial applications
- JAW DIMENSIONS - 6-Inch wide jaws have a max opening width of 6-inches with a 3.75-inch throat
- INTEGRATED ANVIL - Rear features a flat anvil surface perfect for hammering and working material
- SWIVEL BASE - Full 360-degree swiveling base makes it easy to have the perfect working angle
- CAST IRON - Powder-coated cast iron construction with machined steel jaws for lasting reliability
country of origin
Lifetime Limited Warranty
Where to Buy
Our site participates in using affiliate links through several affiliate programs. Affiliate links earn us commission fees by linking to sites like Amazon.com and Newegg.com.
No reviews have been posted yet. Please don't hesitate to share Your opinion and write the first review!