Get a grip with the STEELMAN 95207 6-Inch Slip Joint Pliers. Made of dependable and heavy-duty carbon steel this durable tool has dual layer dipped handles with a coarse texture to provide a comfortable and secure grip during use. The dual position adjustable joint design allows for easy gripping of large and small objects and the serrated jaws feature both fine and coarse teeth to provide optimum hold on objects. The base of the jaws features a built-in set of wire cutters to cut through both insulated and non-insulated copper and aluminum wires as well as smaller gauge braided cable. Built to meet or exceed ASME hand tool standards these compact, 6-inch long pliers are backed by a limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty.
- VERSATILE - Versatile slip joint design allows easy gripping of large and small objects
- DURABLE - Constructed of heavy-duty and dependable carbon steel for strength and durability
- DUAL SERRATIONS - Jaw features both fine and coarse teeth to provide ideal gripping, large and small
- WIRE CUTTER - Integrated wire cutter / shearer at base of jaws to cut insulated and non-insulated wires
- COMFORTABLE GRIP - Dual layer dipped handles provide a secure and comfortable grip
- MEETS STANDARDS - Designed to meet or exceed ASME hand tool requirements and standards
- LIFETIME WARRANTY - Covered by a limited lifetime warranty