Whether you're cutting wire to install outlets and lights, installing wires in new construction, or just need to replace a worn out connector on some coaxial cable for the TV the STEELMAN 95206 6-Inch Diagonal Wire Cutter is the tool that can help you get the job done. Made from durable carbon steel, this tool has comfortable dual layer dipped and cuts solid and stranded wires with equal ease. The hardened jaws have a stripping hole at the base for removing insulation from 14 AWG wires for convenience. The inner surface of the handles nearest the joint are serrated like a pair of pliers to provide a secure gripping surface ideal for pulling wires during installation jobs and similar situations. Designed to meet or exceed ASME hand tool requirements and standards, these 6-inch long cutting pliers are backed by a 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty. You don't need to be a lineman or electrician to have access to quality hand tools, look no further than STEELMAN.
- VERSATILE - Versatile diagonal cutters perfect for cutting wires, cables, nails, and more
- WIRE PULLER - Inner handle near joint is serrated for use pulling wires or for removing nails
- COMFORTABLE GRIP - Dual layer dipped handles provide a secure and comfortable grip
- STRIPPING HOLE - Wire stripping hole to remove insulation from 14 AWG solid and stranded wires
- DURABLE - Constructed of heavy-duty and dependable carbon steel for strength and durability
- MEETS STANDARDS - Designed to meet or exceed ASME hand tool requirements and standards
- 1-YEAR WARRANTY - Covered by a 1-year limited warranty