Deliver compressed air to where you need it in your garage or workshop with the STEELMAN 96839-IND Enclosed Spring Pneumatic Hose Reel with 50-Foot Hose. This heavy-duty, single arm reel is made of powder-coated steel that has flanged edges and stiffening ribs that prevent damage when retracting and provide increased reel strength without adding extra weight making it easier to find mounting locations. The enclosed drive spring helps eliminate possible damage due to reverse winding and foul-ups from dirt and grime and has a multi-position ratchet lock and easy spring tension adjustment to customize automatic retraction speed. A non-snag, four-directional roller guide reduces hose damage due to abrasion from constant winding and unwinding of the hose. The 50-foot long, 1/2-inch ID hose is made from durable, abrasion resistant rubber and comes prefit with 1/2-inch NPT female threaded inlet and 1/2-inch NPT male threaded outlet. For convenience, a 1/2-inch to 3/8-inch NPT reducer is included for use on the outlet hose and a short 1/2-inch male x 3/8-inch female fitted hose for easy connecting to existing shop compressed air systems. A thick rubber hose stop is included to prevent full hose retraction and to customize the amount of hose lead when retracted for easy access.
- HEAVY-DUTY - Heavy duty powder-coated steel reel housing has flanged edges and stiffening ribs for ease of handling
- 50-FOOT HOSE - 50-foot long hose has the reach needed for almost any garage or workshop
- 1/2-INCH FITTINGS - Reel's hoses come prefit with 1/2-inch NPT brass inlet and outlet fittings
- HIGH PRESSURE - Durable rubber hose is able to withstand working pressures of up to 300 PSI without bursting
- ENCLOSED SPRING - Spring is fully enclosed and lubricated for maintenance free operation
- GUIDE ARM - Adjustable guide arm features a non-snag, 4-directional roller assembly to reduce hose wear
- ADJUSTABLE HOSE STOP - Thick rubber hose stop prevents hose from fully retracting and leaves an easy to reach exposed length