Tackle a wide range of repair and maintenance jobs with this Estwing 5/16-inch x 6-inch slotted tip screwdriver. Crafted with a range of enhancing features that set it apart from standard screwdrivers, this tool can help take some of the aggravation out of otherwise stressful projects. These features include a magnetic tip that hold screws in place for easier installation as well as aids in removing them from confined spaces. A diamond tip coating on the tip gives this driver increased friction for greater grip with less chance of cam-out in addition to making life much easier when trying to remove stripped out fasteners. The chrome vanadium steel tool shaft itself is coated with a protective black oxide layer that resists rust and corrosion. The comfortable dual layer handle is ergonomically designed for improved grip while delivering maximum torque. For easy identification when set among similar tools, laser etched size markings on the tool shaft and a icon on the end cap help to quickly distinguish driver tip type.
- 5/16-INCH SLOTTED - Screwdriver features a 5/16-inch wide slotted / flat blade tip
- DURABLE STEEL - Durable and hardened chrome vanadium (CR-V) steel that won't chip or round off with regular use
- 6-INCH LENGTH - Tool shaft is 6-inches long to reach recessed fasteners easily
- MAGNETIC TIP - Driver tip has been permanently magnetized to hold onto and not drop fasteners
- DIAMOND COATING - Diamond coated tool tip gives increased friction to reduce cam-out and aid in removing stripped fasteners
- ERGONOMIC HANDLE - Dual layer handle provides a secure and comfortable grip
- EASY IDENTIFICATION - Size markings are laser etched onto tool shaft and end cap has a tip style icon