Get perfectly into position under vehicle engines and transmissions and stay comfortable while there with the STEELMAN 61029 Heavy-Duty Low Profile 16.75-Inch Wide x 40-Inch Long Creeper with Adjustable Headrest. This professional grade, low profile rolling creeper is only 4.3-inches in height with a depressed carriage to provide you with maximum clearance so you can make the most of the limited space available when working on vehicle undercarriages. The six 2.5-inch diameter caster style wheels and steel frame construction provide superior strength, allowing this creeper to support up to 300-pounds with ease. To keep you comfortable over those long work sessions, the cradle features 1-inch thick, dual layer PE and PU foam cushioning and the headrest features a multi-position adjustable design with settings for flat, 17, 26, and 33-degree angles so you can have the perfect eye line for whatever you're doing that won't strain your neck. Overall dimensions for the assembled creeper are 40-inches Long x 16.75-inches W x 4.3-inches in Height. So whether you're tuning an engine, replacing a transmission, or just doing a routine oil change, get the support you need with STEELMAN.
- LOW PROFILE - Low profile, 4.3-inch high design for maximum clearance when working under vehicles
- ADJUSTABLE HEADREST - 4-position adjustable headrest with 0, 17, 26, and 33-degree angle options
- COMFORTABLE - 1-inch thick dual layer PE and PU foam padding for lasting comfort
- 6 CASTER WHEELS - Six 2.5-inch diameter caster wheels for stability and maneuverability
- HEAVY-DUTY - Designed and tested to support up to 300-pounds
- DIMENSIONS - Fully assembled dimensions are 40-inches L x 16.75-inches W x 4.3-inches H