This STEELMAN 99461 Oil Filter Wrench is designed to fit oil filter housings on various Toyota and Lexus models that feature 4 cylinder engines. It features several notches along the outer edge that provide multiple contact points for additional grip on the housing cap in addition to the 64.5mm inner diameter and 14 interior flutes for easy cap removal and installation, while preventing any rounding or crushing of the oil filter housing. Made of heavy-duty yet lightweight aluminum this tool can stand up to long term, repeated use and fits snugly over Toyota oil filter housings. This versatile filter tool can be turned with either a 3/8-inch square drive ratchet, breaker bar, extension, or torque wrench, or by utilizing the built-in 27mm (1-1/16-inch) hex nut with a socket and ratchet or adjustable wrench.
- DAMAGE FREE REMOVAL - Works to remove plastic and aluminum cartridge filter caps without damaging them
- HEAVY DUTY - Made from heavy duty yet lightweight cast aluminum to stand up to long term, repeated use
- SPECIFICATIONS - 64.5mm inner diameter across the flats with 14 Flutes to fit Toyota 4 cylinder engine filter housings
- DRIVE SIZE - Use with 3/8-inch drive ratchets, extensions, and torque wrenches
- INTEGRATED HEX NUT - Top of wrench has a 27mm (1-1/16-inch) hex to allow use with a combination or adjustable wrench
- PRECISION FIT - Designed to fit snugly over the filter cartridge cap and has 6 notches to grip multiple contact points and prevent rounding
- COMPATIBLE MODELS - Fits 4-Cylinder engines on Toyota Camry, Corolla E140/E150, Prius, Scion xA, Scion xB, and Scion xD