Even the toughest of jobs are no match for the STEELMAN 61080 3-Piece Long Handle 72-Tooth Reversible Quick-Release Ratchet Set. This set includes one ratchet in 1/4-inch drive, one in 3/8-inch drive, and one in 1/2-inch drive. Each tool is constructed with a heavy-duty chrome vanadium steel handle and head to withstand the harshest of working environments. The 72-tooth ratcheting mechanism in each tool needs only a 5-degree swing arc to switch from tooth to tooth, making these ideal for use in tight or confined areas like vehicle engine compartments. In addition, each sports an extra-long handle to give you additional leverage on stubborn, rusty, or seized fasteners. The 1/4-inch drive ratchet measures 12-inches, the 3/8-inch measures 18-inches, and the /2-inch drive ratchet measures a full 24-inches in length. The back of each ratcheting head has a convenient quick-release button that allows you to swap out sockets easily. The full polish finish on each tool resists rust and corrosion and is easy to wipe clean when covered in oil, dirt, or grime. Designed to meet or exceed 150% of ASME and ANSI torque requirement standards for hand tools, these ratchets are a top choice for anybody in the automotive, construction or equipment maintenance industry!
- 3-PIECE SET - Set includes long handle versions of 1/4-inch, 3/8-inch, and 1/2-inch ratchets
- STRONG AND DURABLE - Heat-treated chrome-vanadium steel easily withstands the rigors of everyday use
- 72-TOOTH MECHANISM - 72-tooth ratcheting mechanism only needs a 5 degree swing arc
- QUICK RELEASE - Quick-release button on ratchet head allows effortless socket removal
- EXTENDED HANDLES - 12, 18, and 24-inch long handles for exceptional reach and leverage
- POLISHED CHROME FINISH - Easy to clean polished chrome finish provides rust and corrosion resistance
- EXCEEDS STANDARDS - Designed to meet or exceed 150% of ASME and ANSI torque rating standards