The PROTOCOL Equipment MA-18 (92782) 3-in-1 Adjustable Height Material Support Accessory was designed to bring added versatility to your PROTOCOL miter stands as an upgraded replacement of the base material supports. Constructed of sturdy galvanized steel with a powder-coated finish for added durability, this support features an 18-inch long riser that allows for a greater range of height adjustment compared to most default supports. It also features an adjustable multiple clamp mounting bracket that allows it to convert a regular sawhorse or 2x4 into a functional material support. The 6-inch wide, polished steel head features a lower 90-degree steel lip for fixed-length material stop cuts. Works on most makes and models of miter saw stands as an upgrade or replacement and the adjustable mounting bracket fits easily onto PROTOCOL SH-042 and SH-047 folding sawhorses.
- VERSATILE MOUNT - Versatile mounting bracket first onto sawhorse, 2x4, or square bar stock quickly and easily
- COATED STEEL - Constructed of durable steel with a rust-resistant powder coating on the bracket and riser
- INCREASE SAFETY - Increase safety by adding another level of support for long material during and after cutting
- HIGH CAPACITY - Accessory supports up to 150-pounds worth of material such as plywood, 2 x 4's, pipes, and more
- 6-INCH HEAD - Head measures 6-inches wide and features a 90-degree steel lip for fixed material stop cuts
- ADJUSTING HEIGHT - 18-inch long riser allows for a wide range of adjustability for a comfortable working height
- COMPATIBILITY - Fits most miter saw stands as an upgrade and on PROTOCOL SH-042 and SH-047 sawhorses