When the job calls for heavy lifting, turn to the trusted quality of STEELMAN. The RS-011B (67109) 3-in-1 Height Adjustable Material Support Roller Stand is an all-purpose power tool accessory designed to support and move heavy material, such as plywood sheets, 2x4's and similar lumber or pipes and tubing. The head features one large ball-bearing roller for gliding linear material during cuts and has a movable brace that can be used as a material stop. Mounted to the back of the material stop are eight small rollers move independently from each other, helping to move materials in any multiple directions with perfect alignment. The stand is also fully adjustable thanks to an easy-lock lever mechanism, with a working height range of 28 inches to 45 inches. The wide base features non-slip capped feet to help the support hold up to 150 pounds of material. The perfect jobsite companion, the support can quickly be folded up flat for compact storage and easy transportation.
- INCREASE SAFETY - Increase safety by guiding and maintaining support of long material during and after cutting
- HIGH CAPACITY - Stand supports up to 150-pounds worth material such as plywood, 2 x 4's, pipes, and more
- 3-IN-1 ROLLER - Roller head combines a standard chrome-plated ball bearing roller, a material stop, and a series of smaller ball rollers
- ADJUSTING HEIGHT - Head height is easily adjusted from a minimum of 28-inches to a maximum of 45-inches
- STEEL BODY - Roller stand is constructed of durable steel with a rust resistant powder coated body and legs
- FOLDS FLAT - Unit folds up quickly for compact storage and easy transportation