One of the main steps in the Rubber Manufacturer's Association tire repair procedure for pneumatic tires is to make sure the tire injury has been cleaned out in preparation for a plug stem or plug stem patch. The STEELMAN SLP9213 3/8-Inch Quick Change Adapter for 1/8-Inch Carbide Burr is designed to make that specific step of tire repair faster and easier. By adapting the burr to fit into the 3/8-Inch quick release chuck found on most low speed buffer tools used in later stages of tire repair it allows the same tool to be used throughout several stages of the repair. This adapter uses a 2mm hex set screw to hold the carbide burr firmly in place and prevent it coming free and the adapter spinning freely around it. Designed for use with the STEELMAN 18240 1/8-Inch Carbide Burr.
- SPEED UP REPAIRS - Saves time by allowing the same low speed buffer tool to be used at multiple points in the repair process
- 3/8-INCH ADAPTER - Designed to fit into 3/8-inch quick release chucks found on most low speed buffer tools
- USE WITH 1/8-INCH BURR - Use with the STEELMAN 18240 1/8-inch Carbide Burr
- DURABLE STEEL - Durable steel construction can stand up to frequent use
- HEX KEY INCLUDED - Included is a 2mm hex key used to adjust the set screw that holds the burr in place