The STEELMAN 75075-IND 3/8-Inch Male to 1/4-Inch Male NPT Brass Reducer helps broaden the utility of air lines fitted with 3/8-inch fittings by allowing use of smaller 1/4-inch accessories. The fitting itself is constructed of solid brass that is naturally rust and corrosion resistant so condensation in water lines won't cause premature failure. To make connections easier the body of the fitting features a hex shaped section that can be easily tightened onto tools with any adjustable wrench or an appropriately sized combination or end wrench. Backed by a 1-year limited warranty.
- SIZE REDUCER - Attaches easily to 3/8-inch hose fittings to allow use of 1/4-inch NPT adapters and quick connects
- DURABLE BRASS - Made of solid brass, this size reducing hose fitting is durable and long lasting
- CORROSION RESISTANT - Brass construction will not rust or corrode in the event of water in pneumatic lines
- HEX BODY - Hex shaped body allows for secure tightening of plug to prevent leaks and power loss
- 1-YEAR WARRANTY - Backed by a 1-year limited warranty