Few things are as frustrating as having your favorite 3/8-inch drive ratchet but not being able to find the 3/8-inch drive socket you need. Instead of buying another socket, make better use of the entirety of your existing socket and hand ratchet collection with the STEELMAN PRO 78189 3/8-Inch (F) to 1/2-Inch (M) Adapter. This drive size adapter gives you greater flexibility with your current sockets and drive tools by letting you use a wider variety of sockets with your ratchet. With this handy accessory, the entire range of 1/2-inch sockets, extension bars, and accessories can be used with any 3/8-inch drive ratchet. So go ahead and use that 3/8-inch drive ratchet you like with that set of 1/2-inch drive sockets. Made from heavy-duty chrome vanadium steel, this adapter features a professional grade, high polish finish that helps protect against rust and corrosion and is easy to wipe clean of dirt, oil, and grime. Covered by a limited lifetime warranty.
- DRIVE ADAPTER - Tool allows any 3/8-inch drive ratchet to use 1/2-inch drive sockets and extensions
- DURABLE STEEL - Made of heavy-duty chrome vanadium steel for added strength
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE FINISH - Professional grade, high polish finish protects against rust and corrosion
- SAVE MONEY - Add greater versatility to your sockets and drive tools by maximizing your current tool investment
- REDUCE FRUSTRATION - This handy tool lets you fill the gaps in size ranges resulting from lost or broken sockets by letting you use sockets from your 1/2-inch drive sets
- MEETS STANDARDS - Designed to meet or exceed ASME hand tool requirements and standards
- LIFETIME WARRANTY - Covered by a limited lifetime warranty