Whether you’re tuning up that car that's been using the same spark plugs since the first day or repairing that broken-down lawnmower, the STEELMAN PRO 79996 2-Piece 3/8-Inch Drive 5/8-Inch and 13/16-Inch Sawtooth Spark Plug Socket Set will help you get the job done in less time. Constructed of durable chrome-vanadium steel, the sockets in this set feature an innovative serrated cutting edge that enables them to cut through broken spark plug boots. This allows you to remove 5/8-inch and 13/16-inch sized spark plugs without having obstructions slowing you down. Rust and corrosion-resistant black oxide coating on the cutting surface help prolong the tool's life and make sure they are always ready for the next job. The hex-shaped ends allow them to be used with combination wrenches and other hand tools when additional torque is needed to remove a stubborn or rusted-in plug. Hard stamped size markings in the steel help with easy identification and a snap-secured 2-pocket fabric storage pouch provide convenient storage between uses.
- 2-PIECE SET - Includes 5/8-inch and 13/16-inch 6-point spark plug sockets to fit common plug sizes
- 3/8-INCH DRIVE - Sockets fit 3/8-inch drive ratchets, extension bars, adapters, and torque wrenches
- DURABLE STEEL - Constructed of high strength chrome vanadium alloy steel with black oxide protected ends
- RUBBER INSERT - Rubber insert in the socket holds spark plugs securely for easier installation and removal
- SERRATED EDGES - Serrated edges designed to cut through broken spark plug boots that obstruct other sockets
- HEX END - Hex shaped end allows the socket to be turned by regular combination wrenches
- STORAGE POUCH - Snap-secured 2-pocket fabric storage pouch for convenient storage between uses