The STEELMAN 95831 7-Piece 3/8” Drive Hex Socket Set provides you with high-quality metric sockets in a sleek, compact design. The seven hex-bit sockets are construction of drop-forged, chrome-vanadium steel and have a heat-treated satin finish for ultra-durability. The non-slip surface is a huge plus when you’re working with greasy hands, and the included clip-on storage rail is ideal for keeping your workspace more organized. The socket sizes are 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 7mm, 8mm, 9mm and 10mm, and have been laser-etched onto the sockets for easy readability.
- S2 STEEL BITS - Hex bits are machined from high strength S2 steel to prevent twisting and deformation under high loads
- DURABLE SOCKETS - Sockets are made from durable chrome vanadium steel with a corrosion-resistant satin finish
- INCLUDED SIZES - 7-Piece set includes 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 7mm, 8mm, 9mm, and 10mm hex bit sockets all in 3/8-inch drive
- KNURLED SOCKETS - Sockets have a knurled band around them for easier hand manipulation when starting fasteners
- STAMPED MARKINGS - Sockets and hex bits have permanent stamped markings that are easy to read and won't fade or rub away
- BALL DETENT RECESS - A ball detent recess on the drive end helps hold the sockets securely onto ratchets, adapters, and extensions
- STORAGE RAIL - Includes a steel clip-on storage rail for easy storage and organization