The STEELMAN 55469 11-Piece 3/8-Inch Drive 6-Point Metric Chrome Socket Set contains a selection of the most commonly used metric sized shallow sockets to help with a wide range of repair and maintenance projects. Constructed of chrome vanadium (CrV) steel for strength and lasting durability, these sockets are hardened to resist drive end round out for a lifetime of dependable use. The socket's 6-point design grips the sides of fasteners and not the corners, reducing wear and the chance of slippage or rounding the fastener. The sockets each feature a rust and corrosion resistant high polish chrome finish that not only looks good but is easy to wipe clean of dirt, oil, and grime. Easy to read size markings are hard stamped directly into the steel with easy to read laser etched size callouts and markings that won't rub off or wear away. Set includes 9mm, 10mm, 11mm, 12mm, 13mm, 14mm, 15mm, 16mm, 17mm, 18mm, and 19mm metric sockets. Rated to meet or exceed ASME torque and performance requirements for hand tools, these can handle tough use in any professional or home shop / garage. When not in use the sockets can be stored on the included clip-on style metal socket rail for easy organization and portability.
- DURABLE STEEL - These sockets are made from hardened chrome vanadium steel for long lasting durability
- CORROSION RESISTANT - Each socket features a rust and corrosion resistant high polish chrome finish that is easy to wipe clean
- INCLUDED SIZES - Set includes 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, and 19mm sockets in 3/8-inch drive
- 6-POINT SOCKETS - 6-Point sockets grip the sides of fasteners reducing the chance of wear or rounding
- STAMPED SIZES - Sockets have hard stamped size markings that are easy to read and won't fade or rub away
- BALL DETENT RECESS - A ball detent recess on the drive end helps hold the sockets securely onto ratchets, adapters, and extensions
- INCLUDED SOCKET RAIL - Set includes a clip-on style metal socket rail for easy portability, organization and storage