The STEELMAN 42777 29mm Low Profile 3/8-Inch Drive Oil Filter Socket Set is designed to help remove the caps on canister type oil and fuel filters used on a variety of vehicle makes and models. Made from durable chrome-vanadium steel, this compact socket is 1.5-inches high making it ideal for engine compartments with little room to maneuver larger sockets. Designed to fit any 3/8-inch drive ratchet or wrench, this tool is not intended for impact use as the additional strain can damage canister caps. The 6-point socket design focuses rotational torque on the sides of fasteners and not on the corners to prevent rounding and damage to filter caps. The socket has a black phosphate protective coating to protect it against rust and corrosion. This socket will fit oil and fuel filters used in Dodge Cummins and other manufacturers and vehicle models that use 29mm filter caps.
- DURABLE - Made from durable chrome vanadium steel
- LOW PROFILE SOCKET - This low profile, 1.5-inch tall socket is designed to fit oil and some fuel filter caps in confined spaces
- 29mm SIZE - 29mm socket fits oil and fuel filter caps on canister type filters
- COMPATIBLE VEHICLES - Fits canister type oil filter caps on Dodge Cummins and more that use 29mm filter caps
- DRIVE SIZE - Designed for use with any 3/8-inch drive sized ratchet or wrench
- CORROSION RESISTANT - Socket has a rust and corrosion resistant black phosphate coating
- GUARANTEED - Backed by a limited lifetime warranty