3/8-Inch Drive (F) to 1/4-Inch (M) Reducing Socket Adapter
Few things are as frustrating as having your favorite 3/8-inch drive ratchet but not being able to find the 3/8-inch drive socket you need. Instead of buying another socket, make better use of the entirety of your existing socket and hand ratchet collection with the STEELMAN PRO 78188 3/8-Inch (F) to 1/4-Inch (M) Adapter. This drive size adapter gives you greater flexibility with your current sockets and drive tools by letting you use a wider variety of sockets with your ratchet. With this handy accessory, the entire range of 1/4-inch sockets, extension bars, and accessories can be used with any 3/8-inch drive ratchet. So go ahead and use that 3/8-inch drive ratchet you like with that set of 1/4-inch drive sockets. Made from heavy-duty chrome vanadium steel, this adapter features a professional grade, high polish finish that helps protect against rust and corrosion and is easy to wipe clean of dirt, oil, and grime. Covered by a limited lifetime warranty.
- DRIVE ADAPTER - Tool allows any 3/8-inch drive ratchet to use 1/4-inch drive sockets and extensions
- DURABLE STEEL - Made of heavy-duty chrome vanadium steel for added strength
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE FINISH - Professional grade, high polish finish protects against rust and corrosion
- SAVE MONEY - Add greater versatility to your sockets and drive tools by maximizing your current tool investment
- REDUCE FRUSTRATION - Fill 3/8-inch drive size gaps due to lost or broken sockets by using sockets from 1/4-inch drive sets
- MEETS STANDARDS - Designed to meet or exceed ASME hand tool requirements and standards
- LIFETIME WARRANTY - Covered by a limited lifetime warranty
country of origin
Lifetime Limited Warranty
Where to Buy
Our site participates in using affiliate links through several affiliate programs. Affiliate links earn us commission fees by linking to sites like Amazon.com and Newegg.com.
No reviews have been posted yet. Please don't hesitate to share Your opinion and write the first review!